MMOMinion

Full Version: Problems with Crafting - Alchemist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I having some issues with crafting and using the bot. Specifically Alchemist. I have tried using both a basic profile (just basic synthesis in the skill manager) and also your ALC 40 profile and neither is working. I have tried enabling and disabling enhanced assist.

What is happening is that when I try to synth my toon will just kneel and get right back up immediately without doing any actions (this is when I tired to synth a simple recipe like beeswax) OR what will happen is that the required materials will change from 1 to a random number like 255 or something odd and then the message would be "don't have the required materials" this happens when I try to synth potions of dexterity which I would like to level off of.

Very strange and I don't quite get it not sure if it has anything to do with the new patch or not.

Side note weaver is working fine I am only having issues with Alchemist.

All of my crafts are lvl 25 with the exception of ALC which is 15 at the moment.

Any ideas? Complaint
i would try a fresh install of the bot. no addons whats so ever and try again
I'm having the same with with buttons in a blanket... I just made eft steaks w/o issues prior to trying these. I get a large font as well, even after a fresh install.
Tried the fresh install and it did not work

Some items the bot will work with like roof tiles for example. Other items the bot will kneel as if to start the synth but then stand right back up as if it quit it out.

Third scenario and most odd is that the bot doesn't do anything at all on the crafting log and just stays on that screen while crafting requirements appear wrong. For example if a synth requires 1 of each of 2 items to craft regularly then those numbers will jump to random amounts like 50, 255, etc...

These results were while using both the Alchemy profile that comes with the install and Signatures Alchemist 40 profile.

Please note the weaver using signatures profiles are working just fine. Only Alchemist seems messed up.