MMOMinion

Full Version: New Dungeon Bosses waypoints
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can someone point me in the right direction for waypoints/profiles for clearing bosses in the new dungeons, Copperbell Hard etc.
Cmon someone has to have this! Do I have to offer cash reward?
why dont you juse use the dev-TP and figure it out :P
I ain't got time for that! :p
the amount of time you wasted posting this and repling to this you could of had it done... it takes 10-15min to make a profile and get the coords.
^ heh
I was hoping someone already had them and would share so I wouldn't have to go through that crap is all...
Someone likely does, unfortunately most around here have a mentality that simply doesnt compel sharing. Therein lies much of the reason this community is small relatively speaking. Very limited resources which makes it unfriendly for people who arent computer savvy or are new to botting.

I'd help ya - but i dont have them myself :P

From what I gather most of them cant be solo'd anyhow, some require strategies of sorts themselves. Unless some more thorough/hard to find waypoints have been established - its largely not worth it.
it isnt because we dont want to help people but most of us go in and figure it out ourselves trial and error. If you aren't willign to spend a few hours trying something your self then I'm sure if you werent whining about someone would help you. I know for a fact that jackie is willing to share a shit ton with people and a dozen others. Just like cords, I'm not going to waste my time getting cords for a dungeon I'm not going to run over and over again. If you need them so damn bad go in use dev tp and figure it out. If you cant figure it out then you really are a below average person and maybe at that point you need to find someone who cna help you. Most of us bot for money and these dungeons dont help us earn money there by none of us have cords for it. I'm sure theres average joes out there who use bot for the game to play the game I Know tina has some cords maybe for some of the dungeons. Stop saying people arent willing to help because we are we just dont like carrying people.
I agree with Odan. If you have enough characters to do the dungeon ( either multiple people with 1 bot each or one person with multiple bots ), you will be able to find out the waypoints on your own. You dont need to be computer savvy to even find them. You only click on move up/down/left/right till you find the right spot. It takes time and effort. A community cannot be a community if only a few are doing all the work and rest demand on freebies.
Pages: 1 2