MMOMinion

Full Version: Minion and the game's auto-AFK feature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So with the newly implemented auto-AFK, I noticed the game turns it on when I leave minion running, and when I come back it turns it back off.

I disabled the auto afk feature already to stop this... however, this has made me a little bit paranoid... (forgive me if this is a dumb question, I know nothing about coding) does this mean the client can tell it's not me controlling my character whenever I'm running minion? Should I be concerned? Embarrassing
When my char gathering on [Away] stats, it is a flag that am BOT

So I stopped botting till you guys find a solution
Can anyone else confirm or give more information on this? Complaints with no explanations are not very helpful.
(06-09-2014, 03:12 PM)Night2020 Wrote: [ -> ]When my char gathering on [Away] stats, it is a flag that am BOT

So I stopped botting till you guys find a solution

you can simply turn off auto afk

[Image: NRYN5YH.png]
Super Thank you Jackie
The complaint is still valid. The client detects when you perform any keyboard and/or mouse actions and doesn't flag you AFK as a result. The issue is that Minion does not trigger any anti-AFK actions. If they can now keep track of when you're there for an auto-AFK timer, who's to say they can't use the same data to issue bans to bots?
(06-10-2014, 06:33 PM)Likoska Wrote: [ -> ]The complaint is still valid. The client detects when you perform any keyboard and/or mouse actions and doesn't flag you AFK as a result. The issue is that Minion does not trigger any anti-AFK actions. If they can now keep track of when you're there for an auto-AFK timer, who's to say they can't use the same data to issue bans to bots?

its always been this way. except the bot bypassed it. then they took auto afk out of the game so it was removed from the code, now they put it back in the game all you have to do is turn auto afk off.
(06-10-2014, 09:07 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]its always been this way. except the bot bypassed it. then they took auto afk out of the game so it was removed from the code, now they put it back in the game all you have to do is turn auto afk off.

I see, that is good to hear. Good to know that SE won't (and possibly can't) take action on that alone.
Wouldn't it be a simple as adding into the bot an option that makes the mouse move periodically every 5 mins or so? Cause it seems like this would fix it? and also make it so the game couldn't detect that your character is moving around with no manual key presses or mouse movement
the way the bot sends to the game its just like sending the commands. Just turn the afk feature off...
Pages: 1 2