MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering 1st item & 2nd item
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there,

I need help about setting gathering bot ... I set it up to gather 1st crystals, 2nd shards. It works perfectly, for like 10-20mins, then it stop gathering 1st items ... and sometimes, it stop gathering 1st & 2nd items too

I need to press 'start/stop' to restart the bot and it'll work again for another 10-20mins and so on

Any suggestion how to fix this? please
I think I got this fixed by rising the time on 'Marker Timer'
set the timer to 0 and it will go forever
Hi!

I have the same issue, when I'm gathering as botanist I get to gather the first node then the character just stays standing there until I stop and re-start the bot again, tried setting the marker timer to 0 as it was said in another post but doesn't make any difference...

the same happens when mining, the task under botStatus stays on:LT_GATHER.
When it stops, could u screenshot your console, ffxivminion bot, gather manager and mesh manager? Perhaps that'll help us find out what went wrong.
are you using custom meshes, 100% meshes that come with the bot? its possible that the bot cannot find any nodes on the mesh.
I can't find the issue... this is the screenshot:
[img][Image: scrnsht.jpg][/img]

I am using the meshes that come with the bot, haven't had the time to play making my own yet.

this one was after finishing mining one node:
[img][Image: scrnsht2.jpg][/img]

by the way, the only one working fine is fishing.
I'm not sure the context of Night's problems but yours might be because the node type is not correct.

If you look in the main minion bot tabs, there's a dropdown for Gathering. Under gathering, you'll find another dropdown for Node type. Choose the appropriate node type as per your location.
I had it on "any" but changed it to the different types and did not help.
Could you have accidentally hit the wrong marker type by mistake?

Would you mind showing us a screenshot of the Gather Manager and the Mesh Manager? Sorry for the hassle, just trying to help. ):
Pages: 1 2