MMOMinion

Full Version: How to make a interrupt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I make a profile to make it so I interrupt a certain skill being used by a mob? Like in t1 of coil, ADS, how do I make it so I use "Steel Peak" everytime ADS uses "High Voltage"?
you have to use Enhanced assit addon.
I do have it, I just don't know where to change it or put it in to make it so it would activate it. Under Target I see interrupt, but if I check that, where do I put the spell ID so it knows what enemy skill to interrupt?
then you should either read the setup instructions in hte opening post of that thread . I believe ALL interruptable skills have hte same ID.
You can do this with the minion beta. You'll need to determine the ID's of the enemy spells you want to interrupt also (I usually use xivdb for this).
The part you'll want to fill out is the "Casting" section, under Cast ID's. An example of this can be found in my monk PVP profile on the forums. One of the Steel Peak skills is set to interrupt Sleep or Repose being cast by opponents.