MMOMinion

Full Version: Lost City of Amdapor - Updated Duty Profiles (Full & Half)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Here is my contribution to the community - enjoy!

After a lot of trial and error, and some helpful advice and not so helpful advice on these forums, I believe I have "fixed" the LCoA duty profiles that were provided by Newbie. There was a problem with the previous profiles which caused the bots to stall on the 2nd encounter (the 2nd boss with id = 2556). I added an additional TP location just in front of the boss to trigger the encounter. The bots immediately TP to the fight position for the remainder of the encounter (reference below).

Code:
[2] = {
            ["doWait"] = true;
            ["doKill"] = true;
            ["bossIDs"] = "2556";
            ["taskFunction"] = "ffxiv_duty_kill_task.Create";
            ["waitTime"] = 5000;
            ["startPos"] = {
                ["General"] = {
                    ["x"] = 98.073952;
                    ["y"] = 42.084274;
                    ["z"] = -28.774868;
                    ["h"] = 3.108674;
                };
            };
            ["fightPos"] = {
                ["General"] = {
                    ["x"] = 120.00428771973;
                    ["y"] = 44;
                    ["z"] = -52.105461120605;
                    ["h"] = -0.8;
                };
            };
            ["radius"] = 50;
        };

I updated both the full and half versions and ran both of them until I capped soldiery/myth tomes - no issues after adding the additional TP location on the second encounter. If the original LCoA duty profiles worked for you, great. If the original profiles have not been working give these a try. Let me know if they work or not.

Disclaimer: these updated LCoA duty profiles are intended for tome farming only, not for farming mobs in the encounter.

Thanks to Newbie for creating the originals, Jackie for the wisdom, and dblake54, random73, and odano1988 for the inspiration to just fix it myself.
Nice, I'll have to test those out after maintenance. I edited the (half) .info myself, but I didn't have to add a teleport because the boss was always within casting distance, the bot just refused to start combat/trigger any abilities. Here's mine for reference, been using it without a hitch for awhile now. It's just the Half, I was too lazy to fix the Full.

On an unrelated note, I was having the same issue with the 2nd (Slime) boss in WP about 80% of the time, but most people probly don't run WP (bosses) anymore to notice.
I was having the same issue. It was targeting the boss, just not casting any skills. It looks like you got it to initiate the fight by using from the same spot by using two different encounters and changing the doKill function to false on the first, and setting the value to true on the second? I just added the TP position which is directly in front of the boss which initiates the fight, then the rest of the script remains the same as the original that Newbie created. Otherwise, I would have to sit there and manually trigger the fight from that position which doesn't allow for much AFK time lol.
boss 2 keeps resetting (sometimes) any idea why??
Not sure, never had the boss reset on me.
Its possible there is some lag with your connection? The way I have the encounter setup is that the bots TP just in front of the boss, no engaging, just to trigger the boss fight, then TP to the fight positon in the rocks. You can see the boss name changes from yellow to amber (not red), meaning the boss is aggroed not engaged. If you dont start casting in a certain amount of time (most likely due to lag) then it makes sense that the boss might reset. I have never seen that happen yet since I use all range classes when farming with my 4 bots.
thanks alot !
i am helping my friend drg farm mytho, i'm using jackie's lua (thanks jackie ^^)

why can't it use its range skills onto mob?

thank you
A lot of jakie's profile needs to be edited to use with addon like Enhanced Tool. Are you using that addon ?
no addon here... i can manually spam skills but the bot won't do it for me.. hmmmm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7