MMOMinion

Full Version: LF experienced raiders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I'm thinking of restarting a new raid static.
Now I'm not just looking for a bunch of cheaters who only knows how to click the teleport button and only know how to sit in the air and hit the start button to win.
Then when they do things legit on the ground, they don't even know how to turn their character from left to right.
I need people who can operate the ASDW keys. I need real raiders, preferbly ones with T1-T8 win experience (non teleporting/flying).
I need people who is willing to learn raid tatics and can listen to instructions if they don't know what to do. (what do you expect, just run around without a clue, do what you want and expect to not wipe the group? :p)
Yes you can use assist, sprint, teleport ect... but you can raid without those tools if you had to.
If that is you, I want you on my team. Post here the class(es) you play, item level, what server you're on currently, and what your raiding experience are in this game (non fly/teleport. assist mode can be exception).

As for me, I'm currently in a static right now. I have raiding experienced t1-t8, working on T9. The guys I play with are great and friendly folks. But they are very against using such tools, and they don't know that I use one. I have fun raiding with them but I don't have the courage to tell them I'm using assist the whole time, It would be a blow to them and for me if I did. I feel more comfortable playing with people whom I don't have to hide such things from, it just makes it simpler.
I am kind of in the same situation in a static atm but like using Assist and some light teleporting but don't want to tell anyone, out of fear they will freak out and call a GM. Been enjoying my static but recently things have been falling apart and would be willing to change servers or find a new group that is minion friendly. Currently play brd 96 pld 92 and done t6 and almost done t7
. I currently have 4 others that are interested in this atm. I'll let you know when I get enough for a full raid group. then we can decide where to go from there
You can count me in.

Just lost an account recently due to NON-bot related issues.

Used to be in your LS, *should* have new account thru story etc this week, but obv need to do some coil farms to get geared.

Super familiar with bard role and tank role in 1-8, a little work on 9 on bard.

Shooting you a PM.

Also, this is sargatanas still, right?
Hey man, sorry to hear you've lost your accounts. I still have some spots to fill and people to talk to before I put the group together. Cause some people are from different servers, I don't want them to transfer over if this doesn't look good. But I'll let you know once we get there. Also tried to reply to your message, but your private message receiving is disabled.
This seems interesting, if you guys are coming over to Tonberry, give me a message, I'd be interested :)
if you guys do move and it happens to be famfrit, you can count me in....i have a few jobs that i lvled and play well, like war,whm,sch,blm(main), brd. Im in a similar situation here. most people i play with do not have minion. I just recently activated the bot myself and been using it to lvl gathering when im not playing, but playing with a group with/without bot would be would be great. i have a few buddies here that would likely join if anything.
I should have said it sooner; I'm Sargatanas, and wont be transferring server any time soon. So it's gonna be for a group on Sargatanas.
Ah damn. Well, best of luck with the group...if i do happen to reconsider to switch servers ill keep you posted^^