MMOMinion

Full Version: Tell me im retarded?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive logged out of the game completely and relogged in, restarted the launcher - even teleported before re trying and every time i start the launcher I get "failed to attach(2)"

I removed a necc. file to force it to update and after it re updated, still the same thing "failed to attach(2)"

Im outta ideas... Is the bot down or am i missing something?
Running launcher_gui as admin? Any new antivirus blocking the hook?
nah it was running just fine before i dc'd and i logged back in without closing ffxiv out completely and it worked for about 5m then crashed and took the game with it. when i logged back in, hasnt worked since.

dont run antivirus :P and set to always run as admin >.< I tried everything I could think of which Is why i thought perhaps they pulled it down since I saw something about maintenence tonight or something (coulda been only specific realms or data centers though - didnt look too closely)

Either way, boggles the mind :P Since everyone elses is working i guess losing my connection did something to the ffxiv config somewhere or something.

damn, restarted the entire PC and still nothing. Perhaps i need to re-do the entire minion instlal which will be a huge bummer. To the devs... is their a cache or something saved somewhere I can delete?
"failed to attach(2)"

Means you are using the old launcher which is no longer supported as per the front page news.
minion need update cuz game just updated
hrm yea i was gonna say... my other pc it wont work on either so I guess I need to wait for the bot to update AND get the new launcher? by new do you mean the beta? Cause just now i tried the bot and an update was pushed to it, but it didnt attach so....

The problem I had on the other pc last night was the same.. but was before the patch so unless you guys took it down early on your end. It worked for me all day yesterday though. I stopped to raid in wow for a few hours, went back to business and it stopped working.

Anyhow, will see what the front page tells me :P

OK - so we basically use the GUI launcher full time now? ignore the old executable?

The instruction at 0x000000000 referenced memory at 0x000000000. The memory could not be read.

Click on OK to terminate the program.

Due to update then?
you're a retard..... yeah read the annoucement thread. You must use the GUI_Launcher from now on.