MMOMinion

Full Version: Help with making bot play duty mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
Can someone please really explain how this duty stuff works? Do you need to have friends that's using this bot also in other to play dungeon together? Or does the bot automatically find people with bot and queue them up?

I've selected grind and also selected a profile under duty, but the bot those nothing. Can someone help? Thanks in advance
Duty only works for teleporting which means you need a group of bots all doing the same duty. Hopefully this changes someday :P Depending on the server your on you may be able to coy'ly seek out people who are using minion and do TP-dungeons together. Solo your SoL unless you have multiple accounts with the game and bot.
Thanks alot . But its kinda hard to find people using minions in game or how do i seek them out? .

Is there a post here that helps people looking to play dungeons together with their bot? And what does "SoL" means?

I'm trying to farm mythology tombstones for my Relic weapon cuz you need Sh*t - tons of it to complete (13,500 mythology) i don't have a lot of time in a day and it's gets tiring just after farming fates to get atma crystals.

I''m on Gilgamesh server.
My character name is - Goddess One
there is NO need to post this in 3 different placed once is enough. Read the duty tutorial. and ther are TONS of LFM botters X sever threads use the search function.