MMOMinion

Full Version: Crafting bot long pauses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been using the crafting bot for a long time now have almost all crafts to level 50.

I have two problems that i've never been able to solve I would love some help with.

During a craft I often get an error message "unable to execute command" the bot dis-enables itself waits for about 30 seconds and then starts up again which isnt the end of the world but it happens a lot and those 30 seconds really start to mount it when it happens 10 times in one craft. If I were to guess I would say its using the skills too soon after the previous skill and encountering an error. Anyone know how to stop this?

My other issue is that the crafting bot can randomly crash ffxiv I would say this happens on average if I was using the bot continuously about once an hour, when I come back to the computer the game is closed. This problem only happens with the crafting bot though, I can use the gathering bot over night no problems as well as the grinding fates over night.

Please let me know your thoughts
H
Come on, no one else has this problem?
I run everything as admin and have tried disabling rendering while crafting, I still get random crashes while crafting.

Any thoughts?
Are you using ace's assist enhanced? Disable unstuck
You know I did have enable unstuck on. I'll take it off and see it that fixes the problem.
Thx
This has solved all my problems! :D Now i feel silly lol >.<

Thanks for your help /bow