MMOMinion

Full Version: Coming out of stealth -> Walking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Basically as the topic suggests, when my bot comes out of stealth it stays in walking mode. Perhaps I'm a retard, but is there a way to change this?

Much obliged.
Very much seconded. I found that if you tap the back direction once the stealth drops it resets to a run. However it does not help if you plan to afk bot, and I clearly shows you're botting by my standards.
The issue is. once if finishes at the node, it will start walking to the next, and engage auto run. Once it gets to a "safe" distance it will then drop stealth. However because auto run was used before stealth was dropped it continues to only walk. If the bot would always reset the auto run after dropping stealth it would fix the issue.
the bot doesnt use auto run to navigate....
I think what's actually happening is that the bot doesn't stop to drop stealth. If you were to stealth and turn on autorun, or hold your button forward and came out of stealth you would maintain the walking speed, so the bot would need to stop running to drop stealth and then begin again to fix the problem.
Any word on a fix for this? Pretty obvious, and makes the level grind annoyingly slower.
Apart from the obvious lack of efficiency with walking, this also makes the bot look quite suspicious.

The "fix" is a very simple one, at least when done manually: pressing W (forward) key after stealth is dropped and bot is walking will make him run.

Is there any way that this can be implemented?
Hm, I figured it can't be that simple, it never is :D

Still, it would be great if a solution could be found. As I said, it kinda makes the bot stand out and increases the chances to get reported. There is litteraly no player that walks around instead of running (maybe just role-players...)
The bot had the same issue back in beta. I used it for leveling botanist and mining to 50 and had no bans. Just made my gathering slower. Maybe people are wising up to bots being in their game and learning to detect them now. If you're using stealth to level botanist and mining, you can always find areas without aggro mobs and turn off stealth.
stealth is legit skill though i dont see why your having an issue with stealth. It shouldnt turn off stealth till its to the node...
Pages: 1 2