MMOMinion

Full Version: skill Manager for gathering ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm trying to make the bot use a skill for gathering clusters.

I tried many set up, no avail. It always gather one item without using the skill. Was doing it with no problem with rock/log, but cluster .... couldn't

[attachment=2136]

[attachment=2137]

Any help will be appreciated.

* I did fresh install but it does'n help. I think am missing something

Thank you
Any support? please
First you need gather attempts 3 then player has NOT BUFF ID for llymalaen's ward
Thank you for replying, Jackie. I'll try it right now and report back.

(06-17-2014, 01:54 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]First you need gather attempts 3 then player has NOT BUFF ID for llymalaen's ward

Gather attempsts 3 → Done

Player Has NOT BUFF ID → How to get that?
if there is an ID for each skill, how could we get it all for all other clusters, please.
(06-17-2014, 01:56 PM)Night2020 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for replying, Jackie. I'll try it right now and report back.

(06-17-2014, 01:54 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]First you need gather attempts 3 then player has NOT BUFF ID for llymalaen's ward

Gather attempsts 3 → Done

Player Has NOT BUFF ID → How to get that?
if there is an ID for each skill, how could we get it all for all other clusters, please.

you use hte dev monitor and cast the skill then check the player buff ther eis also a list of buff IDs in the skill mananger thread.http://mmominion.com/Thread-Buff-Quick-Reference
Awesome.

Thank you so much, Jackie

Yet didn't fire the skill .

This is my full set up :

[attachment=2139]

The bot head to the node. gather specific item ( item 1 : Wind Cluster )

But it doesn't use the skill Llymlaen's Ward. In case you curios, yes the skill on the bar and I can use it manually.

Did I miss something? please help

Thank you
that should work... hmm have you tried removing Wind Crystal from the skill Has Item
(06-17-2014, 06:52 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]that should work... hmm have you tried removing Wind Crystal from the skill Has Item

If you meant to say removing wind 'Cluster' not crystal, yes, I did that no avail.

If you really meant 'crystal' then I don't see any crystal on 'Has Item'

and there is no add-on at all. Was fresh install.

I was able to do skills working for umbral rock & fragrant log when I was farming them but with cluster, it didn't want to work /sigh

really really I appreciate your help :)

Thank you
(06-18-2014, 12:57 AM)Night2020 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2014, 06:52 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]that should work... hmm have you tried removing Wind Crystal from the skill Has Item

If you meant to say removing wind 'Cluster' not crystal, yes, I did that no avail.

If you really meant 'crystal' then I don't see any crystal on 'Has Item'

and there is no add-on at all. Was fresh install.

I was able to do skills working for umbral rock & fragrant log when I was farming them but with cluster, it didn't want to work /sigh

really really I appreciate your help :)

Thank you

yeah i ment cluster sorry about that. how many gathering attempts do you start with?
I start with 6 gathering attempt

I use first one to reach the node, then 5 more ...

Manually, I can use the skill after 1st gather ( reaching the node ) and then I can gather 5 times .
Pages: 1 2