MMOMinion

Full Version: Fish navigation bot? Does not move once "Fish are amiss"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone from Minion! I've been encountering a problem recently. I set up my markers a good 10 qualms distance away from each other, but in 1 particular area. Everything works fine till I get the "the fish are amiss" sign... Then it remains stuck on that particular fishing node and it does not move. Any advice on how to get this fixed? Does Minion Beta have a function where it moves onto the next node once that message appears or something?
It means you are staying to long at that specific marker or you are changing markers to fast and your coming back around and it hasnt reset yet on the first marker.
Hm, I have each marker timer set up for 600 s... Is this too small of a timer between 4-5 markers each?

Also, is there a feature or sometype of add-on that would allow minion to skip that marker if that event happens? "the fish here seem amiss" one that is
what happens is if you leave an area to fast the timer doesnt go away for the "fish sense something amiss" so basically you want to increase the time it spends at each marker. and make sure the markers are at different spots that are pretty far from each other.