MMOMinion

Full Version: Stealth Mode activating on aggro mobs that are well under your level
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is probably a known issue but will there be a fix for this issue in the beta minion bot? I think this should be one of the critical issues to be fixed because it is a botter giveaway when a level 50 goes into stealth when met with a LV 20 mob. Or for example, when the said monster is engaged. A human knows that an engaged mob (that is aggroing somebody else) won't attack you, therefore would not require stealth. A bot can't differentiate. Not sure if the latter is detectable however.
well dont use stealth around lvl 20 mobs?
I generally have my stealth off, unless of course, I'll be gathering in a higher level area.

The problem is when you farm black alumen, the nodes are located in a tunnel. One end of the tunnel you have a LV 40 wild boar which still aggros you even at level 40. The other end has the aggro mob kedtraps that are LV 22ish. You'd essentially stealth on both ends of the tunnel.