MMOMinion

Full Version: Some Problem's with BLM 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My character never use TRANSPOSE even her mp used out by fire I.
Have no idea with that....I tried to build up my own lua module it doesn't work as well....
make sure you changed the mp value is now MP %
yes i did set [Player MP%< 20] for that spell ,but doesnt work ....
you have target=player?
can someone tell me *which* MP% setting is the one to use? Since I use EA, I now have *2* MP% settings ;)
(06-19-2014, 10:57 PM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]can someone tell me *which* MP% setting is the one to use? Since I use EA, I now have *2* MP% settings ;)

maybe you should ask that in the addon thread... since its addon thats causing your issue.
(06-20-2014, 12:48 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2014, 10:57 PM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]can someone tell me *which* MP% setting is the one to use? Since I use EA, I now have *2* MP% settings ;)

maybe you should ask that in the addon thread... since its addon thats causing your issue.

funny that you note it.... from a users perspective it changed with the latest update of the bot. Before it worked just fine with EA. (yeah, I know, it will be integrated and stuff, just don't play fault ping-pong like HP and Microsoft). And since the addon will be integrated anyway, I don't think it's a that-hard-to-answer-question.
the addon isnt gonna be integrated fully. Things will be "converted" over to the live bot. But the fact still stands the issue is with the adodn needing to be updated to match the live version of the bot. That fact doesnt change no matter how you look at it.
There is an error in ffxiv_skillmgr.lua

It is using current so you would need to set actual mana values not percent. I am guessing this was a regression to previous functionality.
or (skill.ppowl > 0 and skill.ppowl > Player.mp.current)
or (skill.ppowb > 0 and skill.ppowb < Player.mp.current)

Fix is :
or (skill.ppowl > 0 and skill.ppowl > Player.mp.percent)
or (skill.ppowb > 0 and skill.ppowb < Player.mp.percent)