MMOMinion

Full Version: Unspoiled Nodes Gathering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to set up Minion to gather from unspoiled nodes such as the ones for umbral rock/fragrant log?

I tried to set up a skill profile and it didn't work well (only did Toil). That is one problem I'm facing (noob at that)

The next issue was since I had "None" selected for "Select Marker" under Gather Manager for Mining, it sat there for a little while and then ran off toward the next highest node and got stuck there gathering. If i start the bot when a point is up, it will run there no problem if I'm in the area. Otherwise it runs towards Urth's Gift and starts mining Black Alumen -.-

Please help. =[
markers just control where the bot will gather and filters for what to gather, But you cant control in what order you gather from what marker... If you have ignore marker level then the bot will choose randomly which marker to do. those are for leveling purposes. If youw ant to farm a specific area delete the other markers drop 1 marker in the area you want to gather in and start the bot there.
(06-26-2014, 02:49 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]markers just control where the bot will gather and filters for what to gather, But you cant control in what order you gather from what marker... If you have ignore marker level then the bot will choose randomly which marker to do. those are for leveling purposes. If youw ant to farm a specific area delete the other markers drop 1 marker in the area you want to gather in and start the bot there.

Sweet. Will try that. Thanks Jackie.