MMOMinion

Full Version: Umbral Rock and Unearth problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the life of me I been trying to get this to work, but what I want to do is just ignore this one character all day and let him try and get his mining items for the pickaxe/hat which is timed once per game day. we know this. Basically I deleted all the other mining markers, made one specifically for the area around where the umbral rocks spawn. The bot moves accordingly and actually clicks, so navigation is good. But I had it set up in skill manager to try and do Unearth II before it starts gathering. It just sits there. If I manually hit unearth II for it, it'll continue on and finishing mining then go back to the mining marker. Maybe I'm missing something but alot of changes and tutorials are outdated, I'm not sure I'm seeing the information around.

What do I need to set up in my skill manager to make it use Unearth II to get higher preception, and finish mining out what's there.
first are you using hte live version of the bot or beta version of the bot? are you using enhanced assist or are you using any other addons? also moving this thread to support.
I'm using the live version with the add ons enhance assist I believe. I got a screen shot so you can kind of figure out what I got operating.

[Image: screeniemmominion_zps662f9860.png]

My latest attempt at figuring it out was thinking it was a buff. So if the buff 220 which was what I saw in the Dev tool when I went to a random mining point wasn't up, it should logically work. I don't know maybe I'm reading the wrong number for the buff or that wouldn't trigger it either. It's hard to test this specifically also cause of the once a game day issues to see if anything works lol. so hoping to save a ton of time to find out if i just need to redownload and start from scratch or find out if I'm just inputting the stuff in wrong. Thanks in advance and sorry for misplacing this in the other forums.
try removing the enhanced assit addon and see if you still have problems.
meh what I went and did is made a second folder with just the vanilla download of minion, and it seems to work, guess the add on was trying too hard.
you probably dont have the addon set up proper then. You should head over to the thread for the addon and post your question there.