MMOMinion

Full Version: How to get the Bot Not to Move??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Smile I know it sounds funny but im trying to bot PvP win trades and the Pvp profile works wonders however...when I'm in a Pvp win trade I tend not to actually move because im a Tank and or healer thus the DPS (SMN or BLM) kills the other team by the time I get there. My question is how do I get the bot to not leave the Cage but QUE and Leave from a PvP match? probably something in the LUA file to adjust? any thoughts and or Help Expect
deactivate the mesh from mesh manager maybe?

[Image: 0b0ead0533.png]
worth a shotThumbsUp

lol omg I feel like a bot noob but just put the mesh to none and it works like a charm!
what is PvP win trades ? so u just join and afk ? how do u know who you are going to give win to ?
(06-26-2014, 11:02 PM)levinthan9 Wrote: [ -> ]what is PvP win trades ? so u just join and afk ? how do u know who you are going to give win to ?

lol actually I don't but the regular people that I team up with do. like I said the BLM for example that I have in my PT just casts double Flare and ends the match.Happy