MMOMinion

Full Version: Brayflox Longstop Hard (question)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before I attempt to create a duty profile for this, can someone explain why I couldn't, or maybe shouldn't teleport farm bosses for myth in this dungeon?
i think LCoA is faster i think, In brayflox you have to trigger things and the bot cant interact with things yet in dutymode other then loot chests.
so the bosses are only available after triggering the doors?
pretty sure you have to interact with certain things to get bosses to spawn yeah.
well that sucks. I was hoping I could queue for Brayflox. Will look dumb when people i know see me myth farming in LCoA. Any ideas to make it less inconspicuous?
how is farming in loca be dumb? why is brayflox better? I do WP 24/7 and not one ban so you wont look conspicuous.
when manually running through Brays, you can go with guildies and flush through the first 2 bosses within 5 minutes. Botting LCoA is probably faster, but manually running through the first 2 bosses in LCoA takes much longer, hence why no one farms it for myth grinding.

I am not botting for gil, just for the purpose of easily grinding the myth for books and eventually the next part in the relic. I know it sounds like a waste of money, but to me, it allows more time for other things. If I would want to keep my appearances in the game upheld, then it would make more sense to run Brayflox over and over, even if it doesn't provide more for my investment of time.
(06-26-2014, 09:00 PM)becto Wrote: [ -> ]when manually running through Brays, you can go with guildies and flush through the first 2 bosses within 5 minutes. Botting LCoA is probably faster, but manually running through the first 2 bosses in LCoA takes much longer, hence why no one farms it for myth grinding.

I am not botting for gil, just for the purpose of easily grinding the myth for books and eventually the next part in the relic. I know it sounds like a waste of money, but to me, it allows more time for other things. If I would want to keep my appearances in the game upheld, then it would make more sense to run Brayflox over and over, even if it doesn't provide more for my investment of time.
I don't pay the game I'm just saying you will be fine farming lcoa I still farm wp and no bans so I think u will be fine
(06-27-2014, 01:02 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2014, 09:00 PM)becto Wrote: [ -> ]when manually running through Brays, you can go with guildies and flush through the first 2 bosses within 5 minutes. Botting LCoA is probably faster, but manually running through the first 2 bosses in LCoA takes much longer, hence why no one farms it for myth grinding.

I don't pay the game I'm just saying you will be fine farming lcoa I still farm wp and no bans so I think u will be fine

He isnt worried about banning, but more like reputation (if someone notices) to bot lcoa is fast safe and secure! but, if he is in it all day his buddies might be like wtf is he doing that for?