MMOMinion

Full Version: Access is denied???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hell everyone, I recently purchased minion and everything has been working fine until recently. Not sure why but after my minion did like a self update, it the GUI launcher keeps crashing with the error "Warning: Access is denied" and sometimes this will crash my FF 14 too or it just keeps running with the bot on and will crash eventually. Does anyone know why this happens?? I have this in a completely different directory than most of my files, at c:\Minion. I always grant it administrative rights but it still crashes. I'm not sure whats wrong.

Will someone be willing to help out a noob like me ExpectExpectExpect
Its happen to me also since last update

Check your Antivirus or firewall , I fond that kaspersky need to allow FFXIVMinion_GUI_Launcher to work freely and add to trusted list in application control also you need to make sure you check all this boxes

Now it work like a charm no single error or crush , happy botingHandshake

[Image: vd3i9v.jpg]
Yea, its a windows message. Funny thing is my anti virus is basically off when I run this, so I' really don't know how this is having compatibility issues?
(06-28-2014, 12:32 AM)eluniqo Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, its a windows message. Funny thing is my anti virus is basically off when I run this, so I' really don't know how this is having compatibility issues?

says right in the setup guide that Off isnt enough uninstall your AV and install MSE(microsoft security esentials)
to bump this,
I have the same issue atm on Win8 and I don't have any AV installed besides the default Windows Defender aka MSE on Win8
You need to disable Defender on Win 8.
(11-26-2014, 08:41 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]no, actually Defender is totally fine under Windows 8 . Just under windows 7 you need to replace it with MSE.

Basicly saying you have some other issue that is causing it. You followed the install guide and installed all prerequired software ?

Yep it works on my Win7 machine, but not on my win8 :/ gonna try to deactivate all running software....
Is there known issues maybe with other gamehooks like Guildwork, Steam or Raptr? (not using steam, just giving examples of things that could inject them-self as well)
Game overlays like Overflow will possibly crash the client. It's not recommended to use that kind of applications while you are using Minion.
Pages: 1 2