MMOMinion

Full Version: Scholar pet issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When the scholar pet either Eos or Selene gets aggro and maintains aggro from an attacking mob, at times the toon will not attack and just sit there. Eos/Selene will just take the punishment since it has no offensive abilities and heal itself up. Thereby locking up the toon for what seems an endless amount of time. {It will just stand there while the pet takes a beating and do nothing)

I've tried different settings within the bot settings. I am still fairly new to this particular bot, if someone has encountered this issue and has a fix, please let me know

I first noticed this issue during an atma grind. Now I am seeing it in party-grind mode. I've spent some time searching these forums and so far no one has posted some similar issue (that I could find).
yeah this has to do with the character not having agro and the mob not being full health so the bot moves on to a new target this happesn in party grind as well.