MMOMinion

Full Version: Disconnect recovery issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the bot is made to close the client and start it up again after 4 minutes if the internet disconnects

However, looking at the log it does not work for me. So when you disconnect you get the red text telling you about the dc and that it will boot up in 4 minutes. However, when it boots up again the client closes immedietly again and gives the disconnection error. I lost 8 hours of valuable botting time this night so its kinda frustrating. I disconnected the internet manually to verify its behaviour. I'll add that i boot the game using the minion launcher without issue.

So, how do i go about this? i don't see it as a viable option to check the bot every few hours to see if its still working.

Just to make it clear, its the ffxiv client that closes, not the minionlauncher, that one works fine. And yes, its added to the exceptions of my firewall(althou it never gave a warning about it in the first place so its definetly not that)
its an issue they are working on.
I see