MMOMinion

Full Version: Best place to put your bot? [DUTY]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Question to those people who bot 24/7 or long periods of time, where is the best place to put your bot so that people wont see them constantly popping queue then disapearing then popping up 3 mins later and doing it over and over again?

One thing I've noticed is that there are lots of people using 4 BLMs in Uldah and can be seen if you search for players, that seems a bit obvious.

Advice?
u can build ur own mesh whit ur own route not on public areas like champs vista skillchalanges keep away..thats the first thing u needet to run in 7/24 while ppl wil see when bots running the same way ;) then u need a a questprofile for ur area use one quest whit xx steps dont use more quest u need only one. then make ur steps most steps are explore map objects / fight akro then make some steps whit go to position to simulate a human player run a route by the whole map its better for the anti bot system. i have make a route on cursed shore i run the whole map around around around u need to test your quest whit ur mesh complete all ways and steps and fix every little error/fault....

greetz
Or just go to an Inn.
yeah i just use the inn