MMOMinion

Full Version: Problem in Fates with boss and mobs spread in larger area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While the bot attacks the boss it decides to fight one of the mobs instead, thats ok if that mob attacks you. But the bot also chooses far distant fate mobs not even involved in the fight. It does this as well when you just have aggro from the boss and pulls the boss away from the party. All other players conform how stupid you are.
if you are on the boss it wont switch mid fight with the boss. only if the target dies or you die. It wont switch targets mid fight with that target.
Wont switch? No, it does, seen it several times. I had to blacklist all these fates.
are you running live version of hte bot and running enhanced assist? if so try removing it. It could be something you have set up wrong for tagging mobs in that addon. the base bot will not switch targets unless the current target dies. Unless you are running assist mode and you have the target filter selected to something like lowest health or closest target.
Do not know what the life version is, I use the gui_laucher.exe. But your replies made me suspect an addon. Not much time at the moment, I will try omit the ice addon, but before I have to find a replacement for chocobo respawn - or disable the ice hunter stuff.
(07-03-2014, 07:33 PM)Shogun Wrote: [ -> ]Do not know what the life version is, I use the gui_laucher.exe. But your replies made me suspect an addon. Not much time at the moment, I will try omit the ice addon, but before I have to find a replacement for chocobo respawn - or disable the ice hunter stuff.
yes its the ICE addon that is out of date and should not be used.