MMOMinion

Full Version: Coil 6-9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Anyone created profiles for these coils?

Am stuck at coil 6, if anyone know how to pass this stage. Add me on skype: maaa7rooom.

EDIT: BY JACKIE NO WTB or WTS.
Yeah. Some still able to do it, but they are not willing to share the trick/ mechanic resolution.
third
No WTB/WTS
Bump - Same as above, please PM and we can work something out.
(07-09-2014, 09:22 AM)vvvvvb Wrote: [ -> ]Since there are demand for this, I think the person who will come up with a solution will earn around thousands of dollars. Because am will to donate more than 100 dollar for a solution. This can be chance for the programme developers to come up with something new that will enable us to finish this stage of game. As a reward for the hard work the programmers can set their rules , as making this new way as more private or a little pricy to use the function. Am sure there are a solution, but some think it might get patched if they share it.

I don't think Lua code would allow any coder to do what is allowed beyond API that is given by devs. As for the bot itself, I don't see them charging extra for "optional functions"

Also, of course people are afraid of whatever they are using to complete those turns being patched. Everyday I see stupid botters on my server doing stupid shit. The more idiots know the way the more chance the exploits being patched.
i dont see this being able to be done with the Duty mode of the bot. maybe if you had 8 people using teleport and dev-tP you may be able to come up with something but afk automatic with duty mode no way.
I have tried to finish t6 with fully equipped char's ilvl90+. the combination of party was 1pld,1healer,1brd,5blm( am speaking about myself and with the help of my cousin each logging with 4 accounts) . What we do is like that, we fly to the boss and then teleport up but not too much. If you keep attacking the boss when you are just flying, it will reset. So we drop the PLD down and disable the duty mode from it and make it just running around, so the boss wont reset. The issue come with skills the boss using as Thorn Whip where you need to teleport away from boss to cut the whips. After reaching 70% of the boss health , it will start casting Blighted Bouquet which its hard to disable the skills for all char's (if you attack while boss doing this skill most of the party dies) anyway after many tries we survived this stage and then come to mass Blighted Bouquet ( Here i think you need to disable attack of everyone and just keep healing while doing minmum damage till boss reach 40% ) then start all the bots again to attack and ignoring the bee.
So my procoess for t6 with using the bot and with help only of my cousin was :60% of boss health. Share your experience so we can come up with soloution.

All the above is just like playing legal, other idea I had to complete this raid is to have 8 healers in party . what do you think ?
Thats why im trying to get a solution for it

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-8301-pos...l#pid69153
-@2.2 it was really easy (we did it with 3 players 2 month ago), but now t6 is broken (like t8 & Leviathan i think)
-T7 is awesome 'cause you can do it verry easylly (just have to be out of the ring, flying, and make sure to dps the last add in priority.
-T8 has no sweet spot (or i didn't find it)
-Don't try t9 at this time, there is still verifications for each win
Pages: 1 2 3 4