MMOMinion

Full Version: New class/jobs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When new classes/jobs drop will we need to wait for specific updates for them to be usable, or will they work out of the box? Will they need their own "class routine" file or w/e before we can start using skill manager etc?
probably not but i will make a class skill rotation for 100 bucks if your interested or you can wait for them to make one =)_
i make my own thanks>.> just wondering if they require the "routine" files to work
the bot doesnt care what class you are to work. it just needs a "Profile" the skill mananger loads a profile not a routine not a script just a profile for the logic thats built in to the bot. It detects skills that the player has. They may need to add the skills to a table but that wont be very hard because all they need is skill IDs and buff ids for each skill which easy found once the content is released
ya thats what i wanted to know, if it would pull the skills when you hit refresh, or if they had to be coded in
the skill ids "Might" need to be added to a table im not sure. but when it releases im sure it will be ready.