MMOMinion

Full Version: Doesn't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Followed the instructions in guide and can't get this to work. If I try to enter account info and launch from the console, it tells me the account is invalid - this appears to be an issue with one time password (security token) as I was locked out of my account for multiple failed attempts and received an email from SE telling me this was the issue.

Since there's no way to enter a security token booting that way, I tried to attach to a running version of the game instead, but all this did was crash the game. It finds the game OK but soon as I click the option to attach, the game crashes.

To save you some time, I meet all requirements, have reinstalled several times to different locations and aren't using any anti-virus software. I've used programs like this before and have never had any trouble getting them running, but this just won't work. At this point, I've spent so much time messing around with it, I could have finished the task I wanted it for in the first place.
ok so your crashing when you attach the bot. Make sure you dont have any AV installed. not running isnt the same as not installed. Get Microsoft security esentials. Make sure you are not running Teamspeak, mumble, fraps or anything with graphic overlays. are you running the Gui_launcher as admin? are you running the game as admin.
(07-03-2014, 02:31 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]ok so your crashing when you attach the bot. Make sure you dont have any AV installed. not running isnt the same as not installed. Get Microsoft security esentials. Make sure you are not running Teamspeak, mumble, fraps or anything with graphic overlays. are you running the Gui_launcher as admin? are you running the game as admin.

Hi Jackie, thanks for quick reply.

There's no AV installed at all, the system is new and I've never bothered to install any - it's definitely not that.

I have none of the software you mention running (or even installed), again, it's a new system, I've barely installed anything on it.

Running as admin was same with other bots I've used, I was already doing that (with game too).

It's nothing to do with the security token/one time password thing, is it? I notice you don't seem to support that with login from GUI.
OK, I've been at this for hours now, made zero progress and it's really starting to irritate me.

Since no one from your dev tean seems to be in any rush to help me figure it out, I ask that you cancel my sub and refund the payment. I followed your installation instructions to the letter and it simply doesn't work, if all you can do is have a mod repeat the same instructions to me again we're not going to make any progress (I'm not an imbecile, I can follow basic instructions). I've used a rival bot previously and it took me 5 minutes to get up and running and didn't involve me sitting around all day repeating the same things while waiting for a response.
If you want a refund, please open a ticket in the help and support center including your payment details ( transactionid, paypal email address ).
(07-03-2014, 04:28 PM)milkylufc Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I've been at this for hours now, made zero progress and it's really starting to irritate me.

Since no one from your dev tean seems to be in any rush to help me figure it out, I ask that you cancel my sub and refund the payment. I followed your installation instructions to the letter and it simply doesn't work, if all you can do is have a mod repeat the same instructions to me again we're not going to make any progress (I'm not an imbecile, I can follow basic instructions). I've used a rival bot previously and it took me 5 minutes to get up and running and didn't involve me sitting around all day repeating the same things while waiting for a response.

well there is a live chat support to go to if waiting on the forums is your thing. no need to get rude about it. You obv are missing something if its not working for you. Sorry but if the bot didnt work then 10000s of people would be here complaining its not working. SO it HAS to be something on your end wrong. either you are not running the required programs on your computer( ie. .net 4.5.2) or your running something on your computer that is causing issues with the bot to attach.

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-7961.html
It sounds like you don't have the directX runtime installed. I didn't see your name in our live online chat logs, you should have used that option. One of us could have remoted to your pc with team-viewer to see what the issue was. Regardless your refund was issued, hope you have better luck in the future.