MMOMinion

Full Version: Returning Customer to FFXIV and i have few Q
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive succesfully used the bot to lvl anything i wanted to lvl 50...but now that i want to play and bot ffxiv at the same time, please tell me what has changed what is worth botting and what not....and how to use proper the bot.

i have one main account that i would like NOT to get involved and botting and 1-2 closed accounts that i plan to resub for GIL purposes or FUN.

I am not that much into gil selling...i just want to make my life easier on the game....so ive used to farm shards > sell > win. Now how do you make gil? Shards is still worth it ?

So, question is: how to use proper the bot and how to make the most of it ? I am also interested in how many hours per day do you bot now ??? at the beginning i was botting 24/7...for few months....then...12/24.....but now ? how do you avoid the ban ?

tytyty
if your only running a couple bots the only thing you can do really is gathering and sell the gathering mats. if you had 4 bots you could farm gil for your self.
HEy Jackie, ill get back to you on skype later on and we can continue the conversation there. I have some questions before i get into this 4 bots farming thingie.

Thanks.