MMOMinion

Full Version: Disable rest in Party-Grind, circling problem adressable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I think in party-grind mode the bot shouldn't rest for HP-reg. What I see quite often, when I have a bot follow the other (i.e. tank supports whm in atma farming), after each fate (after level sync), the leading bot starts running to the next target, while the second one stops to rest. Of course that leads to the second bot losing the first one, because when theres a certain distance, the following one just stops, and is only picked up again if the first one comes by again.
Also I still have the problem, that the following bot starts to circle in place in some occurances. Can't exactly specify what it is, but I have a feeling that it has to do with height changes of the first bot.
if you dont want it to rest just set the values to 0
damn... so obviously overlooked ;) Thanks... But another thing I noticed: Would it be possible to Auto-Accept teleport in Party-Grind? Otherwise it works only for one area...
there is a way to navigation from zone to zone using quest profiles. but just having the leader on grind? and the rest on party grind? how are you leaving zones anyways?
Atma option ports the grinding bot away, if I'm watching I manually follow with the 2nd bot...