MMOMinion

Full Version: Post-Patch BOT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone try to use it yet? Can anyone report functionality of it despite it not being updated as of yet?

Just curious :) Thanks for everything! Smile
Read the top of the forum.
you cant attach or use the bot untill its updated. you get version missmatch.
Hi, just a suggestion. I am not sure how extensive or complicated or if it is possibly, but would it be possible to release the assist functionality (teleport, skills etc) of the bot first while working on the rest of the bot for any new patches?

In that manner, we can still do some gameplay while waiting for the full functionality of the bot to be completed updated. Thanks.
(07-09-2014, 07:47 AM)uniquez77 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, just a suggestion. I am not sure how extensive or complicated or if it is possibly, but would it be possible to release the assist functionality (teleport, skills etc) of the bot first while working on the rest of the bot for any new patches?

In that manner, we can still do some gameplay while waiting for the full functionality of the bot to be completed updated. Thanks.

Agree, functions such as teleport or skill assist or anything does not require much time to get updated and essentials things could be updated and released. So that people could start playing or doing something while other things get fixed. Customers love to see things progressing. We are just suggesting these for up coming updates. Thanks in advance for every person putting effort to make this programme successful.
sounds great, but this ain't possible. You talk about the lua part of the game, that doesn't need to be updated at all. For the rest, there is no partial update, its either all or nothing.
(07-09-2014, 08:37 AM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]sounds great, but this ain't possible. You talk about the lua part of the game, that doesn't need to be updated at all. For the rest, there is no partial update, its either all or nothing.

I dont have too much knowledge in programming, but thanks for clearing the issue.
(07-09-2014, 02:43 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]you cant attach or use the bot untill its updated. you get version missmatch.

Thank you! This is exactly the response I was looking for. I was unsure if there was still some functionality or if it even worked. But you cleared everything up.

I will wait patiently for the update. Cutesmile