MMOMinion

Full Version: Looking into MMOMinion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've botted a couple of games in my time, and just picked up FF14, I don't know much about their anti botting system, but have noticed after playing for almost a month now that crafting/gathering is a pain in the ***. So i decided to look up some bots and fell upon a few, tried 2 of them so far and didn't much care for their layouts/how well they ran. Now im curious about mmominions version of a FF14 bot, Curious how well this bot runs, was waiting for the bot to get updated since 2.3 came out, and now that its out, am debating on buying a trial license and testing it out. Though im curious as to how often people actually get banned in this game (and with this bot; if any?), as i've said i've tried other programs but never did much, the botting looked to obvious so only tested them for roughly 5-10mins, so not harm with those. Should i buy another account before i start botting with this? Just looking for a legitmate looking bot that will play while i am at work, or sleeping.

TL;DR

How well does this bot run?
How often are people getting caught with this?
Should i buy another account to bot with before rushing to do it on my main/only account?

Thank you, btw wasn't sure whether to put this in general discussion or support, support seemed more suitable as i'm looking for advice/help.
The bot plays better then 95% of the gamers. You will get caught only if you abuse the ammount of hours you keep it online...but so far, there are records here of botting 24/7 for months and no bans.
How well does this bot run?
From my experience , one of the best bots that was created for a game( If you know how to use it fully) . Great staff and community also that are willing to help you anytime. Rarely crash and the updates are on time.

How often are people getting caught with this?

I have purchased the bot and FFXIV14 key at the same time, I didnt play legit even 1 minute of the game. Been botting 8 accounts for 4 month now without any char got banned ( all equipped with ilvl90 from myth farming --> thanks to the bot again) Main char got its novus from the first week thanks to the bot again. I'll say its 0.001% chance to get banned unless you send an email to the company itself asking from them to banned you.

Should i buy another account to bot with before rushing to do it on my main/only account?

I think you should buy 3 extra account + your main to enjoy botting with this programme. Believe me it pays off later on.
thank you guys for the responses, i'll try using it later tonight before i head out to work.