MMOMinion

Full Version: Heal bot??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Could anyone guide me as to how I can make this bot heal my tank?

I have a Gladiator that I control and a CNJ bot. The bot works fantastic out of the box, targeting whatever mobs I target (when in Party-Grind Mode) and killing it, casting protect and changing to to cleric stance.

But it doesn't heal my tank even when my tank is close to death. It doesn't even heal itself. I tried messing around in the skill manager but to no avail.

Someone please help?
you need to use a skill mananger profile that has heals set up for party. You can use my WHM profile if you like

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m0q0hqdh7b762...ewAA8ygZDa
What the.... it works!! haha thx alot. How is the cure skill in this profile different from all the others in the default conjuror profile?
because you have to set up 1 cure with Target= player(which is you the caster) and one with Target= party(which is other people)
Thanks for the help Jackie; now I have problems activating party grind mode in dungeons. I am running a tank, 2 DPS and a healer.

Party grind mode works fine for field/fate farming but once in a dungeon the bots ether just follow the tank (without assisting) or just stay put and stare off into space.
You can't just zone into a dungeon, put your party in grind mode and expect it to do the whole dungeon. That is not how this bot works. You will need to use the Duty function in the bot.
if your doing dungeons you might as well just run 4 dps you dont need healers to do dutymode in dungeons.
(07-10-2014, 11:58 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]if your doing dungeons you might as well just run 4 dps you dont need healers to do dutymode in dungeons.

Also make sure the 4dps are not all dragons or meele attackers, they have to be ranger dps.
best option will be like 4 blm or 3 blm and a bard