MMOMinion

Full Version: Just curious - anyone else having crashing issues?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minion always had its random crashes from time to time but they seem to be MUCH more frequent (4 in the past 2 hours ive been playing) since the patch.

Just checking to see if it anyone else is seeing the same thing or if its an issue elsewhere. (to be fair I AM playing on a different PC than my main PC) so that's a possibility which is why im asking.

(don't be quick to finger that however, as I am botting another game right alongside of it and that is chugalugging :P)

The joys of relogging w/ the one time passwords /sigh, otherwise it would be much less of an issue lol. Lest it rears its head while raiding, then that's bad juju.

anyhow...
Judging by the other posts ill say that answered my own question :P

However, that i can live with... what is becoming annoying is the chugging after the teleporting. Like a severe lag/hitch. Normally would associate it with something like a gpu not getting enough voltage almost.. or hitting the tdp. Unfortunately Im running another game right alongside it on the same pc which is displaying none of said issues.

Id like to pin it on ffxiv, but im being realistic. Not sure where the problem lies but i think something summ'ere needs some lubbin.

Gonna remove the modules from ace and see if it changes that way i can furhter narrow down the unpleasantness.

Guess i should try it on my other pc too (been stress testing it for weeks on end now ugh)
im running 32 bots atm on 1 computer no crashes no "chugging" other then the occasional 90k error