MMOMinion

Full Version: Max and Min level FATE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi. I read the tutorial but dont works properly on my system. I put on min = 1 and max = 30. But not work. The bot go where he wants or simply dont go near Fates. There are something wrong? Thanks
Set the bot to Grind mode. Set the bot to do fates and do fates only( in the fate options) load your nav mesh for the zone and select your skill profile and hit start.
I do all of that before. I see tutorial for Fates. The nac mesh load automactly when i enter zone i think. The problem is what Fates bots do. I suppose put 1-30 Fates but the bot go for all for example.
(07-11-2014, 02:38 AM)Oblivion Wrote: [ -> ]I do all of that before. I see tutorial for Fates. The nac mesh load automactly when i enter zone i think. The problem is what Fates bots do. I suppose put 1-30 Fates but the bot go for all for example.

No, you are supposed to put the fate level relative to your own. putting 1-30 will do all of them..

Example;

Your are level 20. If you put 1-30, the bot will do all Fates level 21 -50. So if you want level 18-25 Fates, you put in +5 and -2.
Ahh so.. if i am lvl 50. I have to put on Max = 0 and Min = 20? (+ 0 - 20)?

(I just want my character lvl 50 go for Fates 1-30)
(07-11-2014, 03:03 AM)Oblivion Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh so.. if i am lvl 50. I have to put on Max = 0 and Min = 20? (+ 0 - 20)?

(I just want my character lvl 50 go for Fates 1-30)

That setting does FATE levels 30 to 50.

If you are level 50 and want to do FATE levels 1-30, I don't know how the settings would look like...... maybe +(-20) and -49? Play around with the settings and see what works...
I try everything and nothing. I see -29 works well. But in MaxLvl, if i am 50, how i can rest - 20? The only way i find for now, is blacklist all Fates of hight levels. But this is insane...
http://www.mmominion.com/thread-3971.html

Max Fate Lvl: This setting determines the maximum fate level that your bot will attempt to complete. It is relative to your current job level.
Min Fate Lvl: This setting determines the minimum level of fate that the bot will attempt to complete. It is relative to your current job level.

if you are level 50 and you want to do all fates regardless of their level requirement, put a 0 in max level and a 50 in min level. the will make it do fates from 50-50 to 50+0.
No no. I am lvl 50 and i want do FATES 1-30 NOT 40 or 50.
You can also try blacklisting the fates you don't want to do; that's what I do lol
Pages: 1 2