MMOMinion

Full Version: Botanist Error - Stops Responding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First Off - Sorry if this has already been answered, I've been reading over the tutorials and searching, but I seem to be unable to find a solution to my issue.

While running the gathering section of the bot for Botany, it'll start working without an issue. However after X amount of time, it appears to gather a node and then just not move to the next one.

From what I can see, it may be due to the fact it's gone out of range from the marker? But I'm unsure. According to the task setting, it's currently on "movetopos" but does not move at all.

Any assistance would be very welcome :)
do you have enhanced assist? make sure you set your time at the marker to 0 so that you stay there forever gathering. if you have enhanced assist try not enabling a skill profile for gathering and see if you start gathering again.
Hey, Thanks for the reply, I've done what you suggested and it didn't seem to improve it. I've taken a picture of where I normally am when the bot will stop in case you can notice anything off.
what i normaly do is delete all the markers that come with the mesh and just drop the marker that i want to gather at. there is some bugs with the current marker system thats why they are switching to a marker mananger thats in the beta version of the bot. Try removing all markers and then dropping a marker in the center of the nodes your attempting to gather at.
Thanks - This seems to have been the issue. I've moved to a new location and it works without an issue. So I went back and moved the marker slightly and it was fine apart from one node that appears to be outside of the range.

Thanks for the assistance, I'll have to try the beta version as well, the marker manager sounds rather interesting