MMOMinion

Full Version: Duty interact with object
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there anyway in any of the many forms of minion that i can complete a dungeon on duty mode with the need to interact with objects?
The way that minion does AK without the need to pick up keys, it probably can. Just nobody has bothered to set up a duty profile. Ever try running a dungeon with dev-tp and assist and notice how bosses spawn as long as you've killed the previous boss?

Admittedly, I haven't tried making duties for those , and the newer dungeons may have anti-botting measures like second coil. You'll have to try it and let us know.
theres quite a few dungeons that dont operate like that.
That's why i mentioned ak. WP gets to the boss without ever picking up a key or interacting either. no idea which others may, since the bulk of the bot is either for automatic leveling or farming gil.

I'm sure a bunch of bosses reset if you teleport farming ( I think Isgebind does?) but like i said, you'd need to try it.
this has already been asked/talked about. and answered. there is a new interact with id function being added to the dutymode. you will just need to set xzy and id in the duty pofile it will count as an encounter.
its great to have so much information buried Jackie, helps ppl out a lot. its not like i didnt search for it. plz point me to the discussion so i know exactly how it'll work and when its coming.
(07-12-2014, 08:44 PM)Textytext Wrote: [ -> ]its great to have so much information buried Jackie, helps ppl out a lot. its not like i didnt search for it. plz point me to the discussion so i know exactly how it'll work and when its coming.

then i suggest you bursh up on yoru "search skills"

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-8337.html

this is just on the first page i didnt even have to use search.....