MMOMinion

Full Version: Kill attacking None-Fate Enemies - not working properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,

There is already a thread open on german forums but it didn´t get any response yet.

I am having problems with Kill attacking None-Fate Enemies . The Problem is, if your char is botting fates and once it´s over it gets killed by a lvl 8 mob it looks very fishy. Especially doing it after every fate :)

Are there any more users facing this problem / can the devs look into it maybe?

Thank you very much !

BR
Syther
so you have it enabled and it doesnt defend its self vs non fate mobs? you using live ?
Hi Jackie,

Yes that is correct, is checked and it doesn´t kill the non fate mobs.
And yes, i am using live version.

For Example:

I am in a Fate and it completes, though, some mob aggroed dureing fate and keeps me hitting. my char just stands there and waits until it gets killed. If you face the char to it, it doesnt do something too.

Any tips?
yep... noticed the same, when it's in "pause" mode after or before (waiting on % complete) a fate. As long as the fate is running, it works as intended.
Easy example: Make a small mesh for a Atma-Books Fate, set it to fate-only mode, and have aggroing mobs around (that are within level to attack you). You will just stand there, getting attacked by the mobs without any response (didn't die, because Chocobo healed me ;)). But of course this "looks" strange ;)
This setting was removed in the beta bot and fate behavior has seen a lot of improvements also, including teleporting to fates past a certain %, only running to a fate once it has reached a certain %, aggro handling, etc.
nice to hear, go beta, go ;)
Well, then it´s all about the Beta!

Thx for info Ace !