MMOMinion

Full Version: 100% Meshes arent 100% ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had some few experiences with several maps dont have the meshes covering the whole area
for example the Upper La Nosca mesh does not cover the area you get to by boat

or the mor dhona's morbol areas in the picture

i tried to edit and add the meshes i just dont seem to get the MeshEdit system
with other maps having the red/green/purple landmarks being displayed ABOVE ground level :/

[Image: 23rodi9.jpg]

can we have a mesh that is TRULY 100% or a way to edit them (not start from scratch)
Mor Dhona is meshed, I just looked. These meshes are made / fixed in my free time so if you aren't happy with them, feel free to make your own.

And there are 2 meshes for upper la noscea.
(07-17-2014, 06:58 PM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]Mor Dhona is meshed, I just looked. These meshes are made / fixed in my free time so if you aren't happy with them, feel free to make your own.

And there are 2 meshes for upper la noscea.

Thank you i redownloaded it and they worked
however im having different problem right now
i want to delete a single piece of mesh so that the path would ignore it
im getting stuck in the bridge EVERY TIME unless i manually strafe

[Image: 2wp01gm.png]

i tried deleting triangles, it doesnt work, bot still walks on the same path and hit the wall and get stuck
how do i delete only the part in the circle so the bot would turn around and take the orange path o drew ?
i tried adding OffMesh marks to jump but it doesnt jump lol
check "Change mesh". Change type to "delete" and change size to "1". Walk over to the triangles you want to delete and they should be removed.
that's a very old bug position ;) hint: Save the mesh under a different name, otherwise it will be overwritten with the next bot start.
"Change Mesh" to delete only deletes the triangle, but not the mesh
even after Triangle is deleted the bot STILL walking on that spot
Stupid question, but did you click save after you deleted the triangles so it builds a new navmesh?
Once the triangle is deleted and mesh rebuilt, but really shouldn't even walk over it since it shouldn't be part of the nav mesh