MMOMinion

Full Version: Low Lv Monster Grinding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm trying to farm common monsters. I added them into the blacklist manager>hunting monster list. It works but I can't figure out why is my character running to mobs butt instead of engaging when is withing claiming range. It's doing this in every job and i tried configuring mount off, combat range % , claim range, and also with skill min/max range but when i mess with skill ranges the bot doesn't attack it just buffs up.

Any idea what I'm I over looking here?
proobably the addon you are using causing issues. should probably post in its thread. when i want to grind mobs i just blist the mobs i dont want to kill in the area and have a mesh just covering the spawn of mobs i want to kill. much easier then messing with claim% and all that other stuff
yeah. i remember it used to work fine some months ago on my smn and smn kept pulling 3-4 same time. now it just kills 1 at a time and very close range. thanks for the tips.
yeah addons have to be updated as code changes with the game and with the bot.