MMOMinion

Full Version: Help: Warrior Defiance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I use the warrior buff defiance? I set it up like you would use a buff but it never casts it.

Edit: Please disregard. For some reason, after hours of it not casting it, it suddenly started working.

In case anyone is wondering the settings are applies(de-)buff checked and missing buffs: 91

Edit #2: Stopped working again for live version but works for beta version. Tried reloading lua, completely restarting, and even a complete reinstall, so far nothing has worked.

Edit #3: I got it working again, changed to AssistEnhance lua module.
just open up my warrior profile it and see how its there. Just put target= player and has not buff id for defiance.
Where do I get it? No warrior profile came with the bot and updater doesn't download one. Also don't see it in the disciple of war profiles.
(07-22-2014, 11:49 AM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.mmominion.com/thread-5139.html

Thank you
(07-22-2014, 03:01 AM)darkanomaly Wrote: [ -> ]Where do I get it? No warrior profile came with the bot and updater doesn't download one. Also don't see it in the disciple of war profiles.

stickied to the top of the skill manager section........
(07-22-2014, 01:41 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2014, 03:01 AM)darkanomaly Wrote: [ -> ]Where do I get it? No warrior profile came with the bot and updater doesn't download one. Also don't see it in the disciple of war profiles.

stickied to the top of the skill manager section........

Yep, didn't notice it just like a lot of bot users here don't notice the anti-afk turn off auto afk post. So many running around afk. (System Configuration - Other Settings - Auto-AFK Setting)
Quote:Yep, didn't notice it just like a lot of bot users here don't notice the anti-afk turn off auto afk post. So many running around afk. (System Configuration - Other Settings - Auto-AFK Setting)

What??!! mind = blown