MMOMinion

Full Version: WP-bosses duty profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to farm Myth and Soldiery Tomes without finishing the Praetorium on 3 characters. The simplest way I found was to farm WP.

but the duty profile bugs out at Tonberry King. The leader attacks, but the bots don't. When I try to manually cast (on the bots), I get an message from the game saying they can't attack because of aetherial interference.

How do I solve this...

Also, what is the best way to farm Myth/Soldiery tomes after/without completing the main story.

Thanks in advance.
just change the coords for the last boss. Use the dev-tp to manually move the lead bot 1 by 1 on the last boss till you dont get that message. or you can wait till later today when i put out a fixed wp bosses.
(07-22-2014, 01:44 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]just change the coords for the last boss. Use the dev-tp to manually move the lead bot 1 by 1 on the last boss till you dont get that message. or you can wait till later today when i put out a fixed wp bosses.

oh wow, thx alot jackie, you're awesome. I'll wait for your post.

btw whats the best way to farm myth soldiery tomes?
i just do WP because my story isnt completed on my guys.
The current best is Lost City, but like Jackie mentioned, you have to do a lot of story mode stuff to unlock it.