MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering Profile/Mesh - 2Star+ & Clusters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Could someone post their gathering profile/mesh for the umbral rock / fragrant log and clusters? I have been trying to get this to work and had only partial success.

Thanks in advance!
Anyone?
Aren't those spawning by time ? How do you plan on using bot to gather them ?
Apparently:
!) delete all markers
2) add markers in the general area for the spawn points
3) leave bot there.
4) once a point pops, it will gather what you selected.

I had it working at one point but it was really inefficient. Waking up from sleep. Maybe 1 HQ or 2 .
Honestly, you're probably a lot better off farming other things for money and then buying those mats. That's going to be a lot more efficient than camping a character in one spot waiting for a harvest to spawn every few hours.
(07-25-2014, 10:19 PM)TinaBoBina Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, you're probably a lot better off farming other things for money and then buying those mats. That's going to be a lot more efficient than camping a character in one spot waiting for a harvest to spawn every few hours.

Well, he also mentioned Fragrant Logs and Umbral Rocks - those are untradable, they MUST be gathered by the character who wants to exchange them for the tools/hat/cordial potion.
As of now, there isnt a API that would tell you what the current ingame time is. I don't know how you can tell the bot to go to certain place in certain time dynamically.
Oh yeah. I forgot those are untradeable. I haven't even bothered to get the tools/hats for gathering. I buy most of the crafting items I need. Seems to be cheaper that way from a gil/hour standpoint. When it's too expensive on the marketboard I pay FCmates to gather them for me.
You don't need timers. You leave the bot there running. Once the time comes when it spawns, it will automatically gather provided the marker is close to the spawn point. Which is why you need to add points at all possible locations.

However there is something causing this to stop working after a certain time. People are claiming success with this but either haven't seen this thread or won't share..

So please, if someone has a mesh with markers already done for this and skill profiles that work along with it. PLEASE share. Dying here.

Conceptually, I sort of know what to do. I don't have the time to sit there for hours testing (crazy work hours).
just make a mesh that covers the possible spawn location then put a marker in the middle of those location marker radius is pretty large.
Pages: 1 2