MMOMinion

Full Version: [IDEA] Atma books farmer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello dudes, its not a request, but a idea. I don't have any knowledge in prog, but i had a idea that someone can develop.

A "simple" addon, to check and do the steps for complete de books. Basically, for each book the bot will do the following things:

1) Teleport to the specified map and kill 10 marked monsters, wich spawns in specified area of the map.
3) Clear 3 dungeons.
2) Camp on some maps and wait for specified fates pop in.

I think the levequests we need to do manually, but isn't a problem. For me, the most tedious thing is kill those 100 monsters.

Anyone wanna buy the idea and get on? Me and the community will be very apreciated. Sorry for my bad english and cheers! ThumbsUp
Once the quester system goes to live version almost everything will be possible.

I am not saying this is something planned but it is something doable and a good idea.
(07-24-2014, 02:41 PM)etb Wrote: [ -> ]Once the quester system goes to live version almost everything will be possible.

I am not saying this is something planned but it is something doable and a good idea.

Man all this talk about it is giving me high hopes for it haha, don't disappoint ;)
I just hope I can do triple-HQ leve turn-ins to dump my leve allowances~
(07-24-2014, 01:50 PM)costafb Wrote: [ -> ]1) Teleport to the specified map and kill 10 marked monsters, wich spawns in specified area of the map.
If you have Enhanced Assist you can set a grind market and select the mob needed as a Hunt target. Bot will automagically farm them out for you.

(07-24-2014, 01:50 PM)costafb Wrote: [ -> ]3) Clear 3 dungeons.
This will be tricky with the bot since it doesn't have a fully blown dungeon mode. It also makes it more interesting depending on class (Tanks/Melees)

(07-24-2014, 01:50 PM)costafb Wrote: [ -> ]2) Camp on some maps and wait for specified fates pop in.
Simple solution is to make a small, temporary mesh and turn on Do Fates/Fates Only. Bot will automatically run the fate once it pops.

Most of what you're looking for is already available if you're a little crafty. It's how I've been doing my books.
(07-25-2014, 11:00 PM)Sheimd Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2014, 02:41 PM)etb Wrote: [ -> ]Once the quester system goes to live version almost everything will be possible.

Man all this talk about it is giving me high hopes for it haha, don't disappoint ;)
I just hope I can do triple-HQ leve turn-ins to dump my leve allowances~

patience is a virtue - its gonna be awhile. I wouldnt expect it all to be widely available and grab'n'go until around the time we see an xpac at which point their will be major changing around/downtime anyhow.

lotta work and lotta time to allow a bot to reach maturation with all the features available these days.
+1

I dont mind the dungeons its just the mindless hunting (10 mobs) and camping (Fates) is what ticks me the most...
Look the others thread talking about it, as Jackie said, for the 10 mobs you can use the hunt mode of Enhanced Assist plugin by Ace to do it. As for fates, just create a mesh in the area WHERE the fate is supposed to spawn (go xivdb.com) and do fates only. It will just target the fate in the mesh you created.

Let's just be realistic here, this addon will probably never exist.
(08-17-2014, 07:58 AM)jm86 Wrote: [ -> ]Look the others thread talking about it, as Jackie said, for the 10 mobs you can use the hunt mode of Enhanced Assist plugin by Ace to do it. As for fates, just create a mesh in the area WHERE the fate is supposed to spawn (go xivdb.com) and do fates only. It will just target the fate in the mesh you created.

Let's just be realistic here, this addon will probably never exist.

:( I'm not Jackie...