MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering stops after an hour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having an issue where I set my bot to gather shards and it stops after an hour. Is there a log I can provide? If so where can I find it.

Thanks,
What's the timer on the marker?
I put the timer as 0. Even when I put it at like 900 it will only gather for about 3 minutes and then stop. I tried reloading lua modules, different skil profiles. Different meshes. Nothing.
Hmm I can't test now since I am at work. I will try it when I get home. I was able to use it with no problem but I avoided map that are split in two.
(07-24-2014, 05:59 PM)hoonjoo Wrote: [ -> ]Having an issue where I set my bot to gather shards and it stops after an hour. Is there a log I can provide? If so where can I find it.

Thanks,

Yep, having the same issue with one of my bots as well. Bot shuts down after about an hour of use. I know its not using the same key twice, deleted the c324dgaWQC2za3.. CFG files, pretty much any info I could find on this type of issue.
(07-24-2014, 05:59 PM)hoonjoo Wrote: [ -> ]Having an issue where I set my bot to gather shards and it stops after an hour. Is there a log I can provide? If so where can I find it.

Thanks,

Delete your other markers in that zone and see if it will contiune to mine. is it in Northan thalalan that you are mining?
I tried that and it didn't work. Tried reloading the mesh as well.

No. I was gathering from Middle La Noscea from lv 30 botany Mature Trees.
are you level 30? or are you lvl 50?