MMOMinion

Full Version: 4th window?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay so I seem to be having a similar problem to another thread here in the support section but my problem is slightly different I *think*. I didn't want to bogard their thread.

I manually start FFXIV launcher and log into accounts 1-4
I'll attach MMOMinion to each window as I load it up
Everything works find and dandy until I attach MMOMinion to the 4th account and then after 1-3 minutes, the 2nd to last window to be opened will close. No error, no warning, just closes. It's always the 2nd to last window too. Say I open accounts 1, 3, 2, 4 in that order, account 2 will close.
However, I can run 3 bots on my main computer and then run the last account on my laptop.

All my drivers are up to date. I disabled Aero. I have 4 gigs of RAM an i7 CPU 64bit Windows 7. Bot is run as admin and FFXIV launcher is run as admin. I don't use ISBoxer because I don't want to spend extra money. I usually disable rendering as I open each window so it's not a power hog. What can I do to run all 4?
Seems like you are using one key on two accounts.

If you are not sure. Just delete all the cfg and manually setup each key to match one account again.
K I'll try that but I'm having a new problem.
Anytime I try to open more than 2 windows, I get an error;
"The instructions at 0x012f8db0 referenced memory at 0x000025e4. The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program."

I've tried restarting and it didn't do anything. Same problem just different instructions and referenced memory.
are you setting up your gui_launcher to launch the bots? what does the log say?
I can't actually get the launcher to set up my bots because the launcher doesn't support multiple service accounts on the same squeenix ID. I do it all manually. It was working just fine until I restarted my computer and now I can't open more than 2 windows.

edit: forgot about the log part. I haven't actually opened the bot itself yet but I have the launcher open. Which usually worked for my 3 accounts but always failed the 4th one which was my original problem.
so you are using the attach bot button? are you launching 1 game loading fully into the game then using teh attach bot button? then launching next?
I wasn't using the attach bot button as I was opening my accounts. So that fixes my second problem. Now I can test my first problem. Thanks guys!

Holy hell, it's finally working. Thanks bros!
Now I just need to make a suggestion to change the launcher to support extra service accounts. I NEED SUGGESTION BOXXXXXXXXX...........
i just dont think thats gonna be an option. I dont think the typical botter is gonna attach all bots to 1 account because thats easy way to get them all banned. :(

you could try and get them on there own service accounts. that would also require the devs to attach service accounts together. to RE it.
Well it's not any different than WoW when you have multiple WoW accounts attached to a single battle.net account. I've been botting like that for YEARS with no problems. I don't think it would be any more difficult than most of the programming they've done so far. I just click "Data Center" and select my realm and then it asks me to choose my service account and then I log into my character. There's literally like a 1-2 step difference than the current login procedure.

edit: I'm not saying that programming is easy but I'm just saying you wouldn't have to completely rewrite the entire login process.
yes but this isnt wow or the bot for wow. The process needs to be RE'ed to add it. I think bigger things are on the table that need to work before they spend man hours REing to add this which will only help a very select few.
Pages: 1 2