MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I recently decided to try using the gathering option of the bot. I'm getting some issue atm. For exemple as a botanist when I load the existing mesh of the area there're also some botanist marker existing. When I set one of them and put the bot into enabled he simply doesn't do anything.

I also tried to make my own marker like it is in the tutorial (aka puting the marker in the middle of the bota point) and it's exactly the same the bot doesn't even move.

If I let the bot on enabled and move from the marker he just get back to it and stop moving again.

Any idea ?

Edit : If I try to set the bot into enabled while I'm already gathering into a point I get an error message saying the loading mesh doesn't have any bota marker and that evn if I use one of the existing marker in the bot list or one of mine.
you have teh bot on gather mode? are you level 50? the markers that come wtih teh bot have level ranges. so you m ust tick the ignore marker level.
No I'm not level 50 I'm currently leveling botanist but now that you mention it I had the same problem while leveling my miner. Also had a strange problem, when the marker was set and the item priorit as well it got the 1st item in list no matter what was 1st in the priority list. I had to multi click on the item I wanted to make the bot gather this. And after a while the bot kept going back into the 1st item in list.

It might be the ignore marker level. I'll try that thanks !
so this is how the live bot works for gathering. YOu have marker 1 maker 2 marker 3. You select each marker in the gather manager and set what you want to gather at each marker. The bot will go from marker to marker as it meets the level range. If you put ignore marker level it will go to any of the markers randomly there is no way to control what marker it goes to unless you do it by level or by time. if you want to grind at a specific place gathering then you can set th timer to 0 and delete the other markers from the map.
Seems like you were right, now that I'm 50 everything seems to be ok. Still gotta have to look for botanist that I'm grinding. While grinding I should unckeck the ignore marker level right ?

Edit : It was that, now it works perfectly. Thank you very much jackie ! :)
you are welcome im glad i could help