MMOMinion

Full Version: [LUA] Hunter BETA (work in progress)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is work in progress but should be functional

Name: HP Hunter (temp. name)
Ver: 0.5 BETA

Features:

-It will run across the map in the pre-defined waypoints (or navpoint) and search for Elite Hunt monster
-Will give Alarm if Hunt is found (Limit Break Sound) (game voice/sound should be enabled)
-Inform if a hunt is found (default is to linkshell, can change it to /tell manually)
-Inform if NM is dying below 20% HP with TIME provided (default is to linkshell, but i prefer /echo)
-if NM is found will run to it with 30" distance (little bugged, click "Stop Moving" if it keeps running)

This is not an AFK farming bot, the initial purpose was an alarm bot before radar update(lol) and a way to camp multi maps using multi accounts

optimal use is for mules to run around another map your not in and you can camp two or more areas

When Ace's Hunt mode is out, this bot will be Alarm(when non-afk hunting) + ToD Recorder + Mule Informer

[Image: v616jr.png]

"Running" : Enable/Disable Bot (Obviously)
"Alarm" : Enable for Alarm Sound when Hunt is found
"Inform if POP" : will send text command to game with <pos> and <t>
"Inform if Dying" : will send text command to game with "<t> Dying " + time
"Roaming" : If Enabled the bot will run accross the map, disable it if you want to run manually
every map have many waypoints (or navpoints), for example Mor Dhona have 28 predefined so the next options
"Hunt From" : The start point of roaming path (usually 1)
"Hunt To" : The last waypoint before returning to the first one (Hunt From), keep it 0 unless you know what your doing

"Hunt From" and "Hunt To" will be removed when Ace's Hunt Waypoint system is done/published

How to use (Important)
Enable Running + Roaming + Alarm + Whatever you want enabled

ONLY FIVE MAPS are pre-defined currently

Mor Dhona (Full Map)
Hunt From 1
Hunt To 0

Mor Dhona (East Side)
Hunt From 1
Hunt To 13

Mor Dhona (West Side)
Hunt From 14
Hunt To 0

Eastern La Nosca (WINE PORT)
Hunt From 1
Hunt To 18

Eastern La Nosca (Costa Del Sol)
Hunt From 19
Hunt To 0

Upper La Nosca (Right)
Hunt From 1
Hunt To 4

Upper La Nosca (Left)
Hunt From 5
Hunt To 0

Outer La Nosca + Lower La Nosca
keep em default aka
Hunt From 1
Hunt To 0

the hunt from + to will be scrapped when Minion 1.5 Beta releases Hunt Markers so it will be less complicated later

i asked for help in the forum to provide waypoints and X,Y,Z of suggested path but no one helped and i cnt do all zones alone lol, but i released it for cuz some ppl asked in pm

-Always Click "Reset Navpoint" When changing zones or if you want to start from 1 again
-Click "Stop Moving" is sometimes needed when you want to stop roaming (for teleports or anything) because FFXIVMinion wont stop until it reaches the waypoint

Question+Feedback+Suggestion ?

Enjoy
how do u change the default Inform if a hunt is found (default is to linkshell, can change it to /tell manually)
(07-20-2014, 07:36 AM)se110ut Wrote: [ -> ]how do u change the default Inform if a hunt is found (default is to linkshell, can change it to /tell manually)

Edit the HPHunterBeta.lua file, in the 6th and 7th line you'll find the following

Code:
HPHunterBeta.InformText = "/l <pos> --- <t>";
HPHunterBeta.DeathText = "/l <t> --- Dying @ ";

edit the text between the double quotes

for example
Code:
HPHunterBeta.InformText = "/tell Name Here <pos> <t> POPED";
HPHunterBeta.DeathText = "/l <t> --- Dying @ ";
fixed Eastern La Nosca , redownload the attachment in first post
looks great!
will try it
I like it but is there a way to have it send 1 tell to ls, party or whoever just 1 time instead of and was thinking I know its a good way to get banned but have an option to Tele to the Markers in stead of running to them?Superman
helllo i'm experiencing and issue , while runing it , in the channel it send around 7 or 8 line of "dieing [mob name] [position ]" followed by numbers i dont know to what they correspond i the ls chat is there a way to set it to send only 1 message ?
numbers are time of death
i'll change it to 1 message when am back home
This is the edited version, instead of running it teleports ;o !
Maps supported till now :

Middle la Nos
western la nos( little buggy)
eastern la nos
upper la nos
outer la nos
Central shroud
mor doha

New maps will be added later.
Anyone can help with coding , teleporting after finishing navgating the map

Use at your own risk!
I am not getting the Hunt mode to work and wanted to walk through my setup so maybe someone would notice the problem.

1. I have it set on Bot Mode: Hunt
2. Under Marker Manager I have set up about 20 Purple Hunt Markers in the zone I am currently in.
3. Under Hunt Manager I have the zone I am currently in set.

Yet when I enable the bot my character just stands there. Am I missing something? Any suggestions?
Pages: 1 2 3 4