MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot Stops Gathering, Teleports to Town, Jumps Up and Down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings, and I have a problem:

I only try using this bot to gather, and only when I'm not there. I'm a L50 miner and botanist. I will go to a zone, to the middle of where I want to harvest, then do the following:

-Under MeshManager, I create a gathering marker L1-50.
-I set up my skills to use King's Yield or a ward, or whatever.
-Under gathering manager, I set that marker to gather indefinitely, set to 0 time.
-I set my status to /busy.
-I start.

At some point in the night, I end up either teleporting back to town, or /returning back to town. From there, I end up jumping up and down in place for hours and hours until I come back and stop it.

Someone tell me what the hell is going on.
you either died or you have unstuck enabled. disable unstuck. or set your home waypoint to the zone you are farming in.
Do you have unstuck enabled ?
Where would I fund unstuck? And that would suggest I'm getting stuck while gathering? My bot paths around the standard mesh for hours to the same four nodes, then gets stuck?

*edit* I see "Enable Unstuck" and I do not have it enabled. What will that do?
As Jackie mentioned, you might have died. Where were you gathering ?
(07-26-2014, 03:46 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]you either died or you have unstuck enabled. disable unstuck. or set your home waypoint to the zone you are farming in.

I didn't die; L50 gatherer farming nodes around L20 mobs in South Shroud / Upper Paths for instance.

I don't have unstuck enabled.

And my home point is set to Ul'Dah, while I'm farming in the Shroud.

(07-26-2014, 03:55 PM)random73 Wrote: [ -> ]As Jackie mentioned, you might have died. Where were you gathering ?

I was gathering shards from a L30 node, around L19 monsters.
One thing I can think of would be someone did a map hunt near you and you get caught in it.

Also, if you are farming in the shroud, you should set your home point at that zone so the bot will go back to it.
(07-26-2014, 03:58 PM)random73 Wrote: [ -> ]One thing I can think of would be someone did a map hunt near you and you get caught in it.

Also, if you are farming in the shroud, you should set your home point at that zone so the bot will go back to it.

Alright, I'll start setting my home point to where I'm gathering. I don't know about the map hunts - Once I was gathering while at my PC, but not paying attention to the screen, and I saw it teleport out of the corner of my eye back to town and start jumping up and down. I stopped it and went back and started again. If you die, doesn't it show an a log?

....I went through my battle log and see that I was attacked and killed by a Monarch Ogrefly, which is a B ranked hunt. Is there a way to avoid this from happening?
Stealth might help with not aggro it. However, I am sure others will just fight it and there is no avoiding when that happens.
enable stealth, yeah always set your home location to the zone you are farming in. case you die.
Pages: 1 2