MMOMinion

Full Version: Chocobo in stables can block the bot.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I noticed an issue : if you are doing an activity that can require you to mount on your chocobo (gathering, fates, ...) BUT your chocobo is at the stable of your FC house the bot will be stuck in the MOVETOPOS state waiting for the mount to pop.

That *may* trigger the unstuck feature (not always, dunno why) and teleport to the aetheryte which is useless because you'll probably need the mount again to reach the destination (mining node for example). The chocobo won't pop and trigger the unstuck feature once again.

I noticed the problem on the live version, not the beta one.
A workaround if you want to keep your chocobo at the stables is to uncheck "Use Mount" into the General settings.
I'm sure the the devs will find a solution, like defaulting to Sprint if the mount isn't detected after a few seconds maybe.

thanks for reading ;)
well dont keep your chocobo in the stables lol. its trying to mount if it cant use the mount ofc it will just stand there its been talked about before.
In the beta, you can select which mount to use. We have no way to detect chocobo in stables, so this will be the user's responsibility.