MMOMinion

Full Version: invalid account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
pls help i just buy mmominion but when i lauch, it said invalid ffxiv account but when i log in mannually
i can log on smoothly i duno why this happen any 1 can help me?
means you set up the username or password wrong in the gui_launcher.
i have the same error from time to time when the launcher trys to relog a DC Bot.
when ich mannually click the "Start" Button it works.
(07-27-2014, 09:32 PM)Shaolin2 Wrote: [ -> ]i have the same error from time to time when the launcher trys to relog a DC Bot.
when ich mannually click the "Start" Button it works.

thats from trying to log back in after the 90k and hte server says you ares till logged in to game.
ah kk thx
80% of the time i try to login i get the same error. it says launching for a few minutes then invalid account. i have to restart my computer a few times before it works.
Invalid account, is from the actual SE authentication, nothing to do with the bot. Either you entered your login info wrong, or you are trying to relog too quickly after a disconnection (Your character is still logged in blah blah)
Well I got this app today, and returned back to desktop to find my game shut down, so i would figure and try out this automatic process, I followed the instruction in the tutorial and I am getting the invalid account, using up-to-date mmominion (live version) so not the beta, and so far it has yet to go through and not say invalid account, so not sure what is going on, probally the security token thing?
Invalid account usually means you put in your SE account info incorrently. Username/Password/Data Center/Server Names.
Every single time i start mmominion, i click start, it says "launching" after a minute or two it says "invalid account". i have to try once or twice more before it actually works. finally after it launches, during the login process asks for my forum key and password along with a checkbox to autologin. The forum key is always already there, ive tried clicking the box, typing in forum password, no matter what i do, i get that popup EVERYTIME i start up mmominion. ive never had any of these issues until maybe a week or two ago.
Pages: 1 2 3 4